Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Best of 2012 & the world didn't end

It was well believed that year 2012 will be the end of the world & so that’s how people started living to the fullest. I am sure 2012 might have been the – Best year EVER for most.
 We are in 2013…thanks to the grace of God!

During my journey to coorg in the new years eve..I took some time off, sat down on the top of the hill to list down & share with you lovely readers the reflection of my 2012 journey.

Travel
: “Destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.
Coorg, Chennai, Nandi Hills, Vineyard, Allepyy, Auroville, Mysore, Mumbia, Trichy, Goa, Hyderabad.

Events
: ”No grand idea was ever born in a conference, but a lot of foolish ideas have died there
Storm Musical Festival, Global Service Jam, Mobile Cloud Conference, ITU – Broadband for Rural Villages, Droidcon India

Passion: “
I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious”
Badminton club, Cake Baking workshop, Cycling, Wedding planner

Work: “
Job is just not Job for me, its something that I love
Switch from Technology to Business
Hate it-love it-hate it-love it. Mostly love – people I work with & people I do business with & also people I get to meet every day

Celebration: 
“I sing, dance, smile & celebrate every small happiness & joy”
Potluck parties, Bday parties, Diwali pooja, Christmas party, Midnight mass, Bonfire Multi Culture New Year Eve, Friend’s wedding.

People
: “People around me make me who I am today & better for tomorrow
2012 was inevitable as I have met some very inspirational & amazing people from different countries & also people who are writing their own stories battling with life.

Family & Friends:
 Royally spoiled by my friends & family love"
Grateful, Happiness, Joy, Support, Values, Believes, Strength, Forgiveness, Love, Smiles
Year 2013: To be the Best Year Ever
Raising standard, going global, adventure sports, singing, playing music, dance, blogging, learning, unlearning, embracing opportunities & newness, being grateful - Inspiring, getting inspired, loving, taking responsibility to shine, rubbing off fears, taking risk & smiling.


No comments: