Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sentimental Journey with Movies - Part 1

A lot like love:
There’s nothing better than a great romance… to ruin a perfectly good friendship. World is round and people do meet again. We most of the time wonder that it’s “looking a lot like love”, is it love? We always plan things but be sure that life will not go as planned. This is your life. Right now. It doesn't wait for you to get back on your feet. Honestly, if you're not willing to sound stupid you don't deserve to be in love. 

Best Dialog - “Don't... you'll ruin it”
Best Scene – When Emily runs to get Oliver

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days:
Love isn’t easy - true love, the kind that makes you want to be around a person every day and every night of your life. No matter where you are in your relationship, it can only survive when you accept the fact that each of you is flawed. And sometimes those flaws could use a little compassion, a little understanding, and lots of forgiveness. In order for relationships to survive, we’ve got to make time for each other, our faults, and got to be willing to do whatever it takes to save the relationship even if it means biting our tongues once in a while or giving up something we love to do for something they love or offering a bit of praise when it’s most needed.
Best Dialog - “You can't lose something you never had”
Best Scene – Family plays the Bullshit! Game

No strings attached:
Can you have sex without love getting in the way? We don't pick who we fall in love with. At times we don’t acknowledge our feelings because we are scared of being hurt.
Best Dialog - "Hey, you can't call me and tell me that you miss me. I don't wanna have that conversation on the phone. So you can't text me and you can't e-mail me and you can't write on my wall. If you really miss me, you need to grow up and get in your car and come and see me."

A walk to remember:
My all time favourite movie
Best Dialog – “But our love is like the wind. I can’t see it, but I can feel it”
Best Scene – When the couple sleep under the sky all night

The notebook:
A movie for anyone who wants to get lost in a beautiful story, for anyone who believes romance is still alive and true love. A belief in how one can wait for years surviving a dream for his lover.
Best Dialog – “Stop thinking about what everyone wants; stop thinking about what I want, what your parents want! What do *you* want?”
Best Scene –  James and Gena boat ride 

No comments: