Thursday, March 1, 2012

Now as a Business Developer for Huawei Devices

It’s a BITTER-SWEET!!! feeling

"SWEET" Cos I’M back into the android word as a Business Developer for Huawei Devices &

"BITTER" Cos today I Bid Adieu to my Quality team at Huawei, where I stepped in 6 months back.

Looking back I must say it was a great journey, which gifted me lots of good memories that I will carry. Will for sure miss the smiles and laughter that I shared with my team. Don’t know how to thank them for organizing such a brilliant Farwell party today. Had no idea that they were planning something this this for me, and seeing so many best wishes filling my inbox & nice set of books as a gift from them … felt nostalgic.

It was great getting to know each of them. I’m proud of the days that I spent in, the role I had and the work I did. During the farewell when each of them spoke, I was zapped to know what I meant for each of them and how I touched their lives.

Some like the way I speak with ascent,

Some like the way I smile with watery eyes,

Some like the way I get things done

Some like the way my sandals make noise while I walk

Realized we all leave some footprints in others life... the question is how you do what to be remembered is what will determine your behaviour.

Time to windup all the memories & emotions & move on you start a new journey in my career as a Business Developer.

Thanks to all my friends & online followers for the best wishes … I hope to bring in the difference. Will be in-charge of Marketing, Branding & Business Development for Huawei Smartphones in India from tomorrow :)


3 comments:

Shiva said...

"Some like the way I speak with ascent,

Some like the way I smile with watery eyes," We too like!



All the best for your new role..

Unknown said...

Best Luck 'Mam for your New role...!!!

Keep Smiling & making noises with ur tic tok sandals ;)

Praneeth said...

"Will be in-charge of Marketing, Branding & Business Development for Huawei Smartphones in India "
That's great!
Congratulations and wish you the best.