Sunday, February 5, 2012

What all did 2011 brought in

Jan: Amazing birthday celebration & lovely, memorable trip to Andaman

Feb: Participated at Mobile World Congress & visited one of the most beautiful city of Spain Barcelona
March: Invited to be a speaker at International WWW conference, Hyderabad. Got to meet many researchers & innovators in the web space.

April: Organized Hack day in Teleca and got recognized & appreciation for the success of the event. Learnt many stuff during this event journey.

May: This month brought in a slight change in my profile. Was enjoying creating ideas & building POCs for the company. Working with R&D engineers across 3 different continents was an opportunity which I loved the most.

June: Presented many android & mobile web talks at silicon India mobile conferences

July: Visited Amritsar - Golden Temple.

Aug: Time was to move on & take up new responsibilities & challenges. Joined Huawei as a Business Process & R&D tools Leader. Joined & did my first adventure trekking camp at Jogimatti

Sep: Enrolled into Landmark Training. A platform which made me realize what life means to many people & how each one is dealing with it in his or her own way. Got to relearn myself

Oct: One such month where I decided to let go of fears & regrets. Learnt that you can never be careful in love, just carry your heart on your sleeves & say "trample"...that’s the chance u take in love

Nov: A dream of hosting Droidcon in India came true. Started salsa classes and enjoyed every bit of it. At work was into managing a project, yes it was my wish of being a PM at the age of 26, it just came true :-)

Dec: List of 10 thing to do before the year ends…fulfilled all of them. Great Xmas celebration. & lovely memorable new year 2012 celebration with best of my people at GOA.

What a year it was…sure of 2012. I shall have many interesting stuff lined-up for myself.

Happy New Year 2012


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty! This was an extremely wonderful article. Thank you for supplying these details.
Also visit my blog post ... This is the Twitter Hack Homepage